[phenixbb] Pseudo-merohedral twinning refinement in C2, when beta = 94 degrees

John Pak john.pak at msg.ucsf.edu
Wed Sep 21 17:12:01 PDT 2011

Peter Zwart,

Thanks for the suggestion to try P1.

Indexing in P1 reveals the twin law "-k,-h,-l" at near 50%, as revealed
by Xtriage.  So I will explore refining in this space group +/- twinning.

Apologies if other people have offered advice - I can only see responses
on the phenixbb archive site at the moment!

--
John E. Pak, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Associate, Stroud Lab

UCSF MC2240