[phenixbb] Lost my job history, can it be recovered? (GUI)

Andrew Waight waight at msg.ucsf.edu
Wed Aug 1 19:12:30 PDT 2012

Hello All,

     It just so happened that my lab's server ran out of space (someone
else uploading datasets) while my phenix rosetta MR job was running. Now
the GUI no longer shows any job history in the job history tab (although on
the title page the number of jobs is correctly displayed. I cannot find any
information on how or if its possible to recover my job history in the GUI.
Any tips? Thanks so much.

                                           Drew