[phenixbb] real space correlation

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 21 09:18:42 PDT 2012

Hi Bradley,

it's a bug due to insufficient amount of tests exercising this tool. I'm
working on the fix.
The second bug here is that when you run

phenix.fetch_pdb --mtz 1eao

it outputs

Model saved to /net/chevy/raid1/afonine/work/tmp/1eao.pdb
Sequence saved to /net/chevy/raid1/afonine/work/tmp/1eao.fa
Structure factors saved to /net/chevy/raid1/afonine/work/tmp/1eao-sf.cif

while the actual output is

1eao.fa
1eao.mtz
1eao.pdb

Meanwhile type

phenix.model_vs_data 1eao.{pdb,mtz} comprehensive=true

which will give you CC(2mFo-DFc, Fc) per atom or per residue (depending
on resolution).

Pavel