[phenixbb] OFFLIST dev-1227: problem reading in tls parameters from refmac or tlsmd

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Sun Dec 2 08:20:27 PST 2012

I think there may be some confusion about the format of the files:
TLSMD generates a phenix.refine parameter file which is in the syntax
we need, e.g.:

refinement.refine.adp {
  tls = "chain A and resseq 1:10"
  tls = "chain B and resseq 11:20"
}

I suspect the files Boaz is trying to use are the ones in Refmac
syntax, which we do not read.  Boaz, could you please send me the
files off-list so I can confirm?

thanks,
Nat