[phenixbb] Simulated annealing map

Terwilliger, Thomas C terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Dec 10 10:06:50 PST 2012

Dear Appu,

The map of the omitted region is indeed supposed to be just a box. It is provided so that you can verify that the region that was omitted is the region you wanted omitted.

If you want a nice picture of the remainder of the molecule, then I'd just calculate a 2mFo-DFc map after deleting the ligand.  (As an aside, you could of course have calculated your SA-omit map that way too, just deleting the ligand and running SA refinement).

I hope that helps!
All the best,
Tom T