[phenixbb] problems with Rosetta_mr

Yoni - UW haitinyo at uw.edu
Fri Dec 21 17:55:14 PST 2012

Thank you For you suggestions, Tom!
Unfortunately I already ran the phenix.regression.wizard a few time, and actually also for the rebuild module only. This module seems to cause me all the troubles. It goes to the wrong .map file (compared with the provided log files of the tutorial) and have trouble reading the edited alignment file.

I also tried to use the .eff files to run the failed steps only, with similar results.

Another thing i think is worth mentioning is that I have a suspicion something is wrong with my installation of Phenix, because when I try to run "autobuild.creat 20 very good models" from the GUI it fails with an autobuild error, while working well with the command line.

Thanks again,

Yoni