[phenixbb] phosphate stereochemistry

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 6 08:15:37 PST 2012

Hi Luca,

phenix.refine always generates a *.geo file that lists all the geometry
restraints (bonds, angles, planarities, chiralities, dihedral,
non-bonded, ncs(if any)) used in refinement for all atoms. For each
restraint it list current model value, target (library) value, etc.

Can you have a look at *.geo file for O-P bonds in question? May be this
gives a hint about what's going on?

Pavel