[phenixbb] Output for den optimization runs

Jeff Headd jjheadd at lbl.gov
Mon Jan 9 09:45:26 PST 2012

Hi Francis,

Each DEN optimization step outputs a lot of information, so at present
the code suppresses that information and only a summary will be
printed at the conclusion of optimization.

I can add an option for verbose output, though if the job is running
on multiple cores the logs would need to be written after all jobs
have completed for the output to be readable.

Jeff