[phenixbb] phenix.find_ncs

Ursula Schulze-Gahmen uschulze-gahmen at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 11 10:08:34 PST 2012

I am working with a complex of 3 different proteins, and there are 3
complexes in the asymmetric unit. During phenix.refine I used automatic NCS
and it worked fine. I now wanted to determine the NCS parameters with
phenix.find_ncs. The output file gives me 3 NCS groups, 2 groups with 3
chains, and 1 group with 2 chains.I cannot figure out why one chain is not
included. I tried to run it with only pdb input, or pdb anf map
coefficients, same result. Any suggestions hat else to try?

Thanks

Ursula

--
Ursula Schulze-Gahmen, Ph.D.