[phenixbb] phenix.refine is auto selecting an old .pdb file for refinement

Andrews, Forest Hoyt foandrew at imail.iu.edu
Fri Jan 20 10:39:39 PST 2012

I'm having a bit of an issue with phenix.refine. I was receiving the following error

"number of groups of duplicate atom labels: 4789
total number of affected atoms:          9578"

However when I looked inside my .pdb file there where only 4789 atoms total....No duplicates.

I discovered that phenix.refine is auto selecting a .pdb from a previous run. I found this out by not selecting any .pdb file and found phenix.refine refining my data with an older model I use to refine a previous round.

How can I stop phenix.refine from auto selecting a .pdb during refinement?