[phenixbb] cif files

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Jan 23 15:14:04 PST 2012

Shya

The restraints CIF you sent me which you got from PRODRG has the first
line comment (#) removed. Our previous experience with using PRODRG
restraints file has been that phenix.refine will read them fine. Did
you edit the file?

Some of the better inputs to eLBOW include SMILES and PDB ligand eg

phenix.elbow --chemical-component=AZM

You can also check if there is an entry in the restraints library using

elbow.where_is_that_cif_file AZM

Cheers

Nigel