[phenixbb] cif files

Shya Biswas shyabiswas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 15:28:21 PST 2012

Hi Pavel,
One of the bond angles in the sulphonamide groups SO2NH2 was not correct so
had to go into the cif file to correct the bond angle, in another instance
-CN bond angles were getting smaller than 180 degree (right after one round
of refinement in phenix)  however i was told that these issues have been
taken care of in the recent version of phenix.
I will double check my refmac generated cif file and try running phenix
refine according to Nigels suggestion.
thanks,
shya