[phenixbb] links in phenix

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 25 10:02:36 PST 2012

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 2:31 AM, Christian Roth
<christian.roth at bbz.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
> I added the modified file as additional parameter file in the gui. However in the
> final .eff file I found just the old restraints from the previous run. In the
> final .eff file it is stated that the file with my updated links is loaded
> Somehow the old restraits are already in the .eff file and the new ones are
> ignored how I could I avoid this. Simply closing the GUI an reopening?

Okay, I misunderstood this.  In 1.7.3 you should be able to remove the
old restraints by selecting "Clear custom restraints" from the
Utilities menu.  In the nightly builds, there is now a more intuitive
editor for the custom restraints, which should (I hope) make it much
less confusing, and much easier to create your own restraints in
addition to what ready_set provides.

-Nat