[phenixbb] Subject: no kidding - we need small crystals!

Jobichen Chacko jobichenc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 17:03:02 PDT 2012

Dear Jens,
It depends on the crystallization conditions. I am not sure from your
message whether you are looking for small crystals from any protein
(like lysozyme) or of a specific protein. If it is a specific protein
and if it crystallized in PEG conditions,you can increase the
concentration of PEG which might give you shower crystals of very
small size.
Jobi