[phenixbb] phenix.refine and torsion-angle ncs

Antony Oliver Antony.Oliver at sussex.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 08:38:58 PDT 2012

Dear phenix.bb / Jeff / Nat

I think I've found out (possibly) what the issue was.  If you click on "NCS options" in the phenix.refine window, there is a check-box "Fix rotamer outliers first" and "Check for consistency between NCS-related sidechains"  - both which are selected by default.  A quick uncheck of these options seems to have cured my ills for today.

With thanks,

Tony.

---
Dr Antony W Oliver