[phenixbb] GUI parameter files

Leonid Sazanov sazanov at mrc-mbu.cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 15 12:29:43 PDT 2012

Hi, I have a following problem in dev-874 version:

If I restore a previous job in refine GUI, to run it with modified
settings, and include a new parameter file .eff with definitinon of
secondary structure restrains, these new restrains are combined with
previously used restrains.
How do i get rid of previous restrains? Older file is not visible in
inputs, but its settings are still used.
And in general, how can one be sure which parameters are used at the
start of each refine run?
If older settings loaded from .eff or .param file are not visible, the
only way is to look through new .eff file, which takes a lot of time.
Has this been solved in latest builds perhaps?
Thank you,
Leo

--
Dr. Leonid A. Sazanov