[phenixbb] GUI parameter files

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 19 14:05:04 PDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Leonid Sazanov
<sazanov at mrc-mbu.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> I downloaded dev-1005 version and in Graphics window there is no Sec.Str.?

This is probably because you're using Linux, where the toolbar buttons
hog more space than on Mac and the relevant button is probably being
pushed off the right edge of the toolbar.  Try maximizing the window
and see if that helps.  (Sorry, the GUI toolkit won't let me set the
font size on these from Python - I will see if there's another way.)

By the way, I'd recommend trying dev-1008 instead - I made a few other
minor changes that may be helpful for your situation.

-Nat