[phenixbb] Documentation in last Dev versions

Alexander Batyuk batyuk at bioc.uzh.ch
Wed Mar 21 10:48:49 PDT 2012

Dear Nat,

Thank you, I'm trying to do a refinement in GUI and had to look up something in docs. Actually, I was looking for how to select say, chain A with residues 1-10 and all chain C for anisotropic ADP refinement in GUI? It seems that I can select only one chain with certain residues but not two.. Could you point me to the right direction, please?

Best wishes,

Alex