[phenixbb] R value difference in model vs data vs refinement

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 22 11:46:15 PDT 2012

One other thought on this: which R-factors reported by model_vs_data
did you use?  This will calculate R-factors with and without outlier
removal; the latter is equivalent to phenix.refine with default
settings, but it is maybe not the obvious one to use.  A few
reflections with extreme values could account for the difference you
see.

-Nat