[phenixbb] R value difference in model vs data vs refinement

Christian Roth christian.roth at bbz.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Mar 22 14:54:20 PDT 2012

Hi Nat,

I am not sure I looked into the polygon. In the log it is stated that the R
values are calculated after a resolution and sigma cutoff applied.  If I
understood the log correctly the values taken from the pdb header are without
sigma cutoff. Maybe thats the reason for the difference. Does modelvsdata
somewhere print the values without cutoff in the log file? I did not find it.
However does this mean till firsst OHS in phenix refine a default cutoff is used
and in than throughout the refinement no coutoff is used anymore?

Christian