[phenixbb] phenix_automr error and autobuild question

Maike Bublitz mbu at mb.au.dk
Fri Mar 23 06:35:05 PDT 2012

Thank you Nat,

Phaser-MR (from the GUI) worked fine with the fixed ensemble.

But for the autobuild problem - it does run if I provide an mtz file
with phases derived from the known part of the model for the initial
map, but it seems to ignore the pdb file which I define as ligand and
obviously tries to build the whole thing - which fails.
Here are some of the parameters I have defined in the .eff file. Am I
missing something?

autobuild {
   data = mydata_phased_with_partial_model_in_sigmaa.mtz
   model = None
   seq_file = component_to_build.fasta
   map_file = mydata_phased_with_partial_model_in_sigmaa.mtz
   refinement_file =mydata_phased_with_partial_model_in_sigmaa.mtz
   hires_file = Auto
   input_files {
     input_labels = FP SIGFP PHIC WCMB None None None None FreeRflag
     input_map_labels = FP PHIC WCMB
     input_refinement_labels =FP SIGFP FreeRflag
     input_lig_file_list = refined_known_component.pdb
     keep_input_ligands = True
     keep_input_waters = False
     keep_pdb_atoms = True
     refine_eff_file_list = None
     map_file_is_density_modified = False
     map_file_fom = None
     use_map_file_as_hklstart = False
     use_map_in_resolve_with_model = False
   }
   model_building {
     build_type = *RESOLVE RESOLVE_AND_BUCCANEER
     include_input_model = False
     refine = True
     two_fofc_in_rebuild = False
     refine_map_coeff_labels = "2FOFCWT PH2FOFCWT"
     filled_2fofc_maps = True
     map_phasing = False
   }
   rebuild_in_place {