[phenixbb] R value difference in model vs data vs refinement

Christian Roth christian.roth at bbz.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Mar 23 11:39:40 PDT 2012

Hi,
I am sorry I overlooked that 0.0004 is not the difference in my values.
In my case the difference Rref-Rmvs = 0.12 and Rfreeref-Rfreemvs = 0.09
Probbably not rounding errors, but maybe outlier corrections done internallyas
Nat mentioned, But however Pavel asked for the data and logs. Mybe he could
tell me finally what is the reason. Perhaps I did smethin wrong with the
parametrization in one of the jobs.
Christian