[phenixbb] phenix.reciprocal_space_arrays question

Michael Thompson miket at chem.ucla.edu
Thu Mar 1 13:30:14 PST 2012

Hi All,

I have a very simple question about phenix.reciprocal_space_arrays. I apologize if this is obvious, but I could not find any info in the documentation or the bb archives. I just want to make sure that I am actually doing what I think I am doing. If I provide phenix.reciprocal_space_arrays with an .mtz file containing Fobs and a .pdb file for which I would like to calculate Fmodel and PHImodel, will the resulting Fmodel (and Fcalc, Fmask, Fbulk, etc.) be scaled to the Fobs from the input .mtz?

Thanks for the help!

Mike T.

--
Michael C. Thompson

Graduate Student

Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Division

Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry

University of California, Los Angeles

miket at chem.ucla.edu