[phenixbb] xtriage output

wtempel wtempel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:54:48 PST 2012

Hello,
this question is about the summary of xtriage output. I submitted
merged scalepack intensity in space group P3. From scaling, the
apparent point group is P622.
H-tests for all three applicable twin laws indicate twin ratios around
45%. Does this merely indicate underestimated symmetry?
STDOUT ends with this nugget:
<stdout>
The results of the L-test indicate that the intensity statistics
Show more centric character than is expected for acentric data.
</stdout>
My questions:
1. What if anything should I infer about twinning from this last sentence?
2. What other data defects could this sentence indicate?
Many thanks,
Wolfram Tempel