[phenixbb] phenix.get_cc_mtz_pdb but allow for atom selections.

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Sat Mar 3 19:24:34 PST 2012

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 7:18 PM, Francis E Reyes
<Francis.Reyes at colorado.edu> wrote:
> What does the validation in the GUI use?

Internally, it's mostly the same code as phenix.real_space_correlation
doing the work, it just skips the configuration input and uses a
simpler routine with the existing PDB and f_model objects.

Unless, by the way, you have a twinned structure, in which case this
won't work at all due to inconsistencies in the map-related APIs.

> What is the CC being reported? atom or residue level?

If you have resolution greater than 2.5 it will show both atom and
residue correlations (I think), otherwise just residues.

-Nat