[phenixbb] generate_cif_for_NT_MPD

Xue-Yuan Pei xyp20 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 09:29:57 PST 2012

Dear All:
I am using phenix-1.7.2 to refine my structure. Now i am facing a
problem with .cif file. I could not generate  cif files for a modified nucleic
acid and MPD at same time with phenix.elbow or phenix.ready_set. If I use
phenix.elbow to generate cif file for modefied nucleic acid only, phenix
.refine complains about MPD cif not found, same for MPD. If I combine two
cif files together, phenix.refine also complains. Is there better to
generate cif file containing both modified nucleic acid and MPD?
Many thanks for your help,
Xue