[phenixbb] SA-OMIT map/omit regions

Terwilliger, Thomas C terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Mar 5 10:36:14 PST 2012

Hi Chen,

You can set the target number of omit regions with the keyword n_box_target:

     n_box_target= None You can tell the Wizard how many omit boxes to try
                    and set up (but it will not necessarily choose your number
                    because it has to be nicely divisible into boxes that fit
                    your asymmetric unit). A suitable number is 24. The larger
                    the number of boxes, the better the map will be, but the
                    longer it will take to calculate the map.

The number of processors is up to you. The suggestion of 5 times the number of boxes is the maximum number of processors that would be useful.

All the best,
Tom T