[phenixbb] Quick run of phenix.autosol

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 5 15:56:43 PST 2012

In that case (and most of the other structures I've tried running it
on) model-building still takes about 90% of the time, so if you are
confident in your ability to identify protein structural motifs in an
experimental map, you can view the density-modified map after several
minutes.  (I'd still recommend letting it try to build the model too,
though.)

-Nat