[phenixbb] how to define a molecule in two rigid_body

CPMAS Chen cpmasmit at gmail.com
Fri May 4 16:46:43 PDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

First, I would say sorry to bother your guys at Friday evening. :)

I have a molecule which has two rings connected by a single bond. I would
like this two rings freely rotate around the single bond, but keep each
ring conformation fixed (as there are sidechains connected to each ring).
Could you help me do this rigid_body definition, or suggest a better idea
to do so in phenix?

Regards and Thanks!

Charles Chen.

University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine

Department of Aneshesiology