[phenixbb] annealing omit map

r n ramme29 at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 13:26:21 PDT 2012

Hi all
I found that COOT  is interchanging the traditional colors (green +ve and red -neg) to (green -ve and red +ve), but if read the map using PHENIX GUI, COOT behaves. May be I did some default option wrong in COOT. But even If open the fofc map , COOT interchanges the red for positive

density?

Sorry for the inconvenience.