[phenixbb] iterative-build omitmap

ARJUN at pitt.edu ARJUN at pitt.edu
Thu May 17 09:13:26 PDT 2012

  Hi

 I am trying to calculate iterative-build omitmap. Initially program run
all 126 omit region and
created map coeffs file in corresponding TEMPO subdirectory and unable to
create final
combined map and this reduce program is running three days without
creating the final map.

 I am trying to run combine_map  script separately with all omit region
coeffs file  and I got the
following error:

>combine_map overall_best_denmod_map_coeffs.mtz_OMIT_REGION_126
combining map from binary file
overall_best_denmod_map_coeffs.mtz_OMIT_REGION_126

>omit
Full cross-validation will be done
Setting n_small_cycle to 3

All done with inputs
Building protein
Setting up for building protein
Standard fill-in residues: ALA A GLY G
Standard main-chain atoms: N    CA   C    O    CB
All main-chain atoms: N   CA  C   O
Max dist between adjacent N    atoms:     6.000000
List of all residues: GLY ALA SER VAL ILE LEU MET CYS PHE TYR LYS ARG TRP
HIS GLU ASP GLN ASN PRO THR
List of 1-letter code of residues: GASVILMCFYKRWHEDQNPT
List of number of atoms in side-chains:            0           1
2           3           4           4           4
      2           7           8           5           7          10
   6           5           4           5           4
         3           3
checking license file.. solve2.access

       The date today is 17-may-12.  Your license is good until 15-dec-96.

         raised in ccp4_file_open2 <<<<<<
         raised in MtzGet <<<<<<
Error: failed to open file for read!
Sorry, unable to open mtz file: exptl_fobs_phases_freeR_flags.mtz
Sorry, unable to open mtz file
resolve malloc count: 0
resolve exit_info:

How to overcome this error problem