[phenixbb] SA omit map

Huang, Raven H huang at illinois.edu
Wed May 30 11:56:32 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Was the issue of SA omit map debated last July (involving Tiaard Pining, Pavel, and Folmer) resolved in the newer version of Phenix? Specifically, We'd like to generate the same map for a ligand. It is not for the refinement, but for publication (a reviewer asked us to cover the ligand with the map in a figure). Previously, I used cns to do that (sa_omit_map.inp). But we refined our current structures solely in Phenix. If there is a choice, I'd rather not to move everything to cns and set it up just for the sake of generating a omit map.

Thanks,
Raven

Raven H. Huang, Associate Professor
Department of Biochemistry
Center for Biophysics & Computational Biology
411 Roger Adams Lab., 600 S. Mathews Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801
Phone: 217-333-3967; Fax: 217-244-5858