[phenixbb] radiation damaged residues occupancy refinement

Mikalai Lapkouski gort105 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 06:41:54 PST 2012

     Right, the problem is that these three atoms form carboxyl group of
Glu, and if I put them (I tried this option) in one occupancy constrained
group, occupancies are  still refined individually with the sum between
three atoms =1. From chemistry point of view I think carboxyl group leaves
as one entity, so occupancy should be the same between all three atoms. Is
there another way how to constrain it between three atoms if it is not the
case of alt conformation?

Thank you