[phenixbb] Question about refinement group definition

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 20 20:39:04 PST 2012

Hi Carsten,

some keywords have type "multiple" and some not. In your example,
rigid_body has type multiple, that is you can specify as many of them as
you want:

rigid_body = chain A
rigid_body = chain B
rigid_body = chain C

and that means you will be refining three rigid bodies. Same applied to
tls, and many others.

anisotropic is not multiple, so it can be only one. I recall I had
reasons to make it this way when implementing it but it was long long
time ago, so I forgot what it was.

To see all attributes for all parameters:
phenix.refine --show-defaults=all.all

which will yield a long hard to digest list.

Pavel