[phenixbb] Metal Coordination and symmetry operation

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 16 19:04:22 PDT 2012

Hi Alex,

Nigel is the best person to reply, so he may provide more comments. My
understanding is that phenix.metal_coordination command (or whatever the
equivalent click in the GUI is) should account for symmetry related
atoms. If not you can fix it manually. First create edits file using
phenix.metal_coordination and then add  symmetry related bonds as
described here:

http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/refinement.htm#anch353

Also, could you please send me the PDB file or its portion containing
relevant to your question atoms and I will have a closer look?

Pavel