[phenixbb] question du jour: monomer libs where?

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Wed Oct 24 12:05:22 PDT 2012

Partick

You can run ReadySet! on your model PDB to get accurate D-peptide
restraint CIFs.

Or you can use REEL to edit the L-peptide restraints.
  $PHENIX//chem_data/geostd/g/data_GLN.cif etc

Or you can run eLBOW with the three-letter code?

If the atoms are named in a similar fashion to the L-peptides
(C,N,CA,O) then the linking is automatic.

Cheers

Nigel