[phenixbb] Table 1 stastics

Bjørn Pedersen bjopp at msg.ucsf.edu
Thu Oct 25 09:59:39 PDT 2012

I was under the impression that the differences arise due to XDS uses
SIGNAL/NOISE
>= -3.0 as the cutoff, thus allowing some negative reflections, while
phenix use a strict cutoff of 0? Note, that the completeness in the high
res. shell is lower in phenix than XDS (90.6 vs 99.7), a behavior I have
seem several times solving different structures. XDS will show high
completeness at high res. and then in phenix.refine it always drops.

Am I wrong thinking this?

Thanks for any insights!
-Bjørn
--