[phenixbb] mr_rosetta and Condor

Dmitry Rodionov dmitry.rodionov at mail.mcgill.ca
Sat Sep 1 21:52:54 PDT 2012

Good day!

I am trying to get a bunch of OS X 10.6 workstations managed by Condor to work together on an mr_rosetta project.
I am new to batch systems and rather confused. The Phenix manual states:
"Single file system required for mr_rosetta
All files are stored on a single file system that must be accessible to all jobs."
What exactly has to go on the network share and how would I make the execution nodes aware of it?
Could somebody please share some information on a working setup of this sort?
Thanks!

Best regards,
	Dmitry