[phenixbb] phenix/ccp4 monomer library compatibility

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Sep 5 09:15:15 PDT 2012

To clarify:

CCP4 Monomer Library is a great resource. However it contains a lot of
entries are not suitable (to say the least) to use in refinement.
Therefore, what's phenix.refine is using is a subset of Monomer Library,
that contains only usable (for refinement) entries, plus Nigel's geo
standard that contains curated entries plus those complimented with some
new infromation (such as R-lab rotamer library torsions).

Nigel may probably provide more information about geo-standard and
libraries used in Phenix in general.

Pavel