[phenixbb] Monitoring MR_ROSETTA progress on a cluster

Dmitry Rodionov d.rodionov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 13:51:11 PDT 2012

Hi Tom,

How are you doing?

Sorry to bother you again.
I got my hands on a login to local cluster (MOAB) and started MR_rosetta there as well.
Problem is, I have hard time figuring out what it is doing at this moment and if everything is under control.
All I see in the queue are the original submission and a process it spawned less then a minute later.
While a day ago there were 30 processes (that's how much I can have).

All mr_rosetta.log files end with a list of methods to be run.

MR_ROSETTA_1/GROUP_OF_PLACE_MODEL_1/LIST_OF_JOBS_RUNNING says:
/sb/home/drodionov/MR_ROSETTA_1/GROUP_OF_PLACE_MODEL_1/RUN_1 /sb/home/drodionov/MR_ROSETTA_1/GROUP_OF_PLACE_MODEL_1/RUN_FILE_1.log  MISSING
 FINAL COUNT:  0
But the file happily exists :
GROUP_OF_PLACE_MODEL_1/RUN_FILE_1.log
Starting job 1000...Log will be: /sb/home/drodionov/MR_ROSETTA_1/GROUP_OF_PLACE_MODEL_1/RUN_1/REBUILD_IN_SETS_1/RUN_FILE_1000.log

And that job successfully finished a while ago.
Is everything ok with the run? Am I just being impatient?

Thanks!

Best regards,
	Dmitry