[phenixbb] Combine map labels

Mikalai Lapkouski gort105 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 03:03:55 PDT 2012

Hello,

    I have a following question.
    I have generated several Fo-Fc sa omit maps (FOFCWT, PHFOFCWT) for
different portions of a DNA molecule. Now that I have each omit map as a
separate file to display the whole DNA omit map I have to load them in coot
one by one. Is there a way of how to combine all this maps into one file
and have a single name for label columns so that the whole map will open at
once?

I managed to put them all in one file but column labels are  separate:
FOFCWT_1, PHFOFCWT_1   FOFCWT_2, PHFOFCWT_2......  Can they all go under
FOFCWT, PHFOFCWT?

Thank you very much for any suggestion

Mikalai