No subject

Tue Sep 25 15:04:34 PDT 2012

should change all the HOH labels to something like WWW. Then I guess that I
should put HOH labels again in the solution model, for the following
refinement in  phenix.refine.

Is that it?...
Any suggestions?

thanks again!

--089e01183d6498b2d104fa57ed7d

haser, keeping all the waters from the first model from the first data set?=
php/Molecular_Replacement#WATER">http://www.phaser.cimr.cam.ac.uk/index.php=
/Molecular_Replacement#WATER</a>), I should change all the HOH labels to so=
mething like WWW. Then I guess that I should put HOH labels again in the so=
lution model, for the following refinement in=C2=A0 phenix.refine.<br>

--089e01183d6498b2d104fa57ed7d--