[phenixbb] Official release vs nightly builds

Antony Oliver Antony.Oliver at sussex.ac.uk
Sat Apr 6 09:18:05 PDT 2013

Dare I?  - yes I do.  CCP4 have recently put in place a very nice update system - which essentially does exactly what Ed is suggesting / asking for. What's also nice is that updates can be installed / uninstalled as a user wishes.

Massively reduces the file sizes of downloads.

I too would like something like this implemented in Phenix if at all possible.

Especially as I sys-admin a small suite of multi-users computers.

Antony.

Sent from my iPhone