[phenixbb] Pause phenix runs

VAN RAAIJ , MARK JOHAN mjvanraaij at cnb.csic.es
Fri Apr 12 05:11:10 PDT 2013

Hi Robert,

actually I run phenix on a MacPro, directly as an application, so
there is no open terminal window - but yes, I guess I could find the
process from a new window, suspend the whole phenix gui and restart
later. However, I think it would be more useful to be able to
temporarily suspend individual long runs, just to do some other quick
jobs (in phenix or outside).

Mark