[phenixbb] Turn off non-bonded interactions to measure distance in case of unknown interaction

Edward A. Berry BerryE at upstate.edu
Mon Apr 22 07:46:04 PDT 2013

I think this is a good and intuitive way to do it.
If you don't do anything, phenix takes care of the interaction as best
it knows how. If you define a bond, you are defining the interaction
and overriding the automatic definitions. And one thing you can define is
to have no interaction within a certain distance range, allowing the
xray data to determine the position.