[phenixbb] clashscore discrepancies

Jeff Headd jjheadd at lbl.gov
Sat Apr 27 16:52:00 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

While small discrepancies would not be surprising, 2.57 vs. 4.2 is quite
different, and indicative that something is not working correctly. Would
you be willing to send me the PDB file (offline) from phenix.refine that
reports a clashscore of 2.57 so I can look into the behavior directly?

Thanks,
Jeff

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 7:21 PM, Alex Theodossis <alex.theodossis at monash.edu