[phenixbb] SIGF in refinement

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 29 07:41:19 PDT 2013

Hi Anastasia,

experimental "sigmas" are not used in ML (and MLHL) targets. They are
used in LS target.
This means that if you refine against EM map (which I understand you do
by converting map into {Fobs, HL} and thus use MLHL target) then
"sigmas" are not used.

Reference to papers that describe ML target (as well as others) used in
phenix.refine can be found... (guess where?) - right, in phenix.refine
manual:

http://phenix-online.org/documentation/refinement.htm

All the best,
Pavel