[phenixbb] Molecular replacement pipeline MRage

Morten Grøftehauge mortengroftehauge.work at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 02:29:38 PDT 2013

Hi guys,

So I've been trying out MRage. I used the GUI since I didn't care too much
and just wanted it started.
I noticed two things. It doesn't show you the best results so far. It
doesn't even save the best results so far. Everything is hidden in a giant
log file in the .phenix/project_data folder (.phenix is hidden so I'm
guessing that means you don't want people snooping around in there?).
I can grep the TFZ= lines with grep 'TFZ=' mr_pipeline.log >
grep-TFZ.txtand sort them with sort
-r -k 13 grep-TFZ.txt but I think this is a bit excessive for the average
user.
Oh, and now I tried to re-run the highest scoring model in Phaser and it
crashed and took MRage with it. Are you sure MRage is out of beta? Trying
to be facetious, not mean.

Cheers,
Morten

--