[phenixbb] Density modification using partial model phase

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Sat Aug 17 08:57:00 PDT 2013

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 8:29 PM, Yi xing <yxingm at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Does mtz file from phenix.refine report FOM? If not, is there a way to have
> FOM listed in the mtz file. I am trying to use the mtz from the phenix
> refined model as the input of the ccp4 density modification (DM) or Dmmulti.
> For example, mtz file from Phaser molecular replacement has all the columns
> to run the DM.

The option export_final_f_model (in the GUI, go to the Output tab,
click "Other options...") will do this - I think you will end up with
an extra MTZ file at the end.  You can also get this without running
phenix.refine, using phenix.reciprocal_space_arrays (under
"Reflections" in the main GUI).

-Nat