[phenixbb] coot add residue issue

Heather L Condurso condurso at bc.edu
Tue Aug 20 12:25:17 PDT 2013

Thank you all.  I do not know what solved my issue but I deleted many UNK
residues that though having a lower number came after the end of my chain
in the pbd file and now it is working.  I had tried real space refine and
moved it manually but without avail.  Maybe this version of coot
0.6.2-pre-1 is unhappy with pdb from phenix autobuild/refine.